mildcat 发表于 2013-11-25 18:21:27

Teamcenter BMIDE冷部署TEM Deploy方式原理和步骤

Teamcenter BMIDE冷部署TEM Deploy方式原理和步骤

Let‘s understand these steps in detail.
1)   Copy the template files, install scripts to TC_ROOT/install/<template>
a.   In this step the TEM will unzip files in your template package to the folder
TC_ROOT/install/<templatename>
2)   Copy libraries to various folders in TC_ROOT
a.   TEM will copy the libraries or executables in your template package to respective folders in
TC_ROOT
3)   Download files to TC_DATA/model from datasets (Applicable from Teamcenter 8.3 onwards)
a.   BMIDE utilities will download the current TC_DATA/model files from dataset
4)   Copy the latest template files from TC_ROOT/install/<template> to TC_DATA/model
5)   Generate delta.xml
a.   In this step, the delta.xml is generated using the files in TC_DATA/model
i.   Copy model.xml to model_backup.xml
ii.   Copy model_lang.xml to model_backup_lang.xml
iii.   Consolidate template listed in master.xml to model.xml and model_lang.xml
iv.   Load model_backup.xml and model_backup_lang.xml as old model
v.   Load model.xml and model_lang.xml as new model
vi.   Compare and generate delta.xml
b.   Teamcenter 8.3 onwards
i.   If any errors occur during this step, all files in TC_DATA/model are restored from datasets
(except for model.xml and model_backup.xml).
6)   Upload files from TC_DATA/model to datasets (Applicable from Teamcenter 8.3 onwards)
a.   If delta.xml file generation is successful, files in TC_DATA/model folder are uploaded to the database.
7)   Run install scripts for all selected templates
a.   If template install, run the install_<template>.script for the template being installed.
b.   If template update, run the install_<template>.script for all templates being updated. While running
the install script, TEM will skip the call to business_model_updater in the file
install_<template>.default
8)   Update the database with delta.xml using business_model_updater
a.   The utility business_model_updater updates the database with the contents delta.xml
9)   Generate CLIPS rules, PLMXML schema file using the extracted file
a.   Invoke utility to generate the CLIPS rule file. This utility does the following..
i.   Extract data model from database.
ii.   Load the extracted data model. If there are loader errors, TEM deploy will report failure.
iii.   Generate CLIPS rules using the loaded model.
b.   Invoke utility to generate the PLMXML XSD file. This utility does the following..
i.   Extract data model from database.
ii.   Load the extracted data model. If there are loader errors, TEM deploy will report failure.
iii.   Generate required schema file.

banghzu206 发表于 2018-5-14 19:03:08

1fsfsfsfsfsffsf
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Teamcenter BMIDE冷部署TEM Deploy方式原理和步骤