PLM之家精品课程培训,联系电话:18301858168 QQ: 939801026

• NX二次开培训

NX二次开培训

适合初级入门或想深入了解二次开发的工程师,本培训结合ufun,NXOpen C++,大量的实例及官方内部的开发技术对于老鸟也值得借鉴!.

NX CAM二次开发培训报名 NX二次开发基础培训报名
  • PLM之家Catia CAA二次开发培训

Catia二次开发培训

Catia二次开发的市场大,这方面开发人才少,难度大。所以只要你掌握了开发,那么潜力巨大,随着时间的积累,你必将有所用武之地!

• PLM之Teamcenter最佳学习方案

Teamcenter培训

用户应用基础培训,管理员基础培训,管理员高级培训,二次开发培训应有尽有,只要你感兴趣肯学习,专业多年经验大师级打造!

• PLM之Tecnomatix制造领域培训

Tecnomatix培训

想了解制造领域数字化吗?想了解工厂,生产线设计吗?数字化双胞胎,工业4.0吗?我们的课程虚位以待!

PLM之家PLMHome-国产软件践行者

[资料] Teamcenter制造管理TCM操作的基本任务和过程

[复制链接]

2016-4-25 22:46:28 5688 1

admin 发表于 2015-8-4 11:00:14 |阅读模式

admin 楼主

2015-8-4 11:00:14

请使用QQ关联注册PLM之家,学习更多关于内容,更多精彩原创视频供你学习!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Manufacturing Process Management basic tasks% O9 M* E! P% S$ Q" ?
3 {# |# P- ?. c  q2 ?8 `/ _
To create a manufacturing process plan, you can perform the following basic  h  }2 H2 a# m) ?8 E9 I
tasks in the Manufacturing Process Management environment.; y- L* h2 R9 Q) R7 d1 a3 V6 ~
8 q; S  @, P; u- W5 Z! @) X9 t
• Create a manufacturing process
% a7 @! d1 S8 W1 i0 N+ ]/ `" oThe manufacturing process plan includes a top-level structure of the- H; E' C( Q% Q' h- c- N3 n
process needed to manufacture the product, as well as a detailed design# V4 o6 L# }  }" r3 r. J% m7 O
of the individual processes and activities to be included in the plan. As8 `/ I* ?1 p$ W4 r) ~
you build the process structure, you can assign resources to the various
  N" K( V9 J0 g! ^5 D# }0 \processes, operations, and activities. You can also identify the specific
& a4 v2 j5 Z+ o7 s8 Q: N, w. Ulocations within the plant where each operation and activity is performed.
" u" g2 j- \4 q1 O3 v# T, `. m& l( Q5 p5 J
o Load the product and the work area.
. N0 h7 d2 x$ N9 |o Create the process structure4 N2 H# c  i% I7 V) w
o Create operations7 p% x# ]4 d) M- r3 r) X
o Establish relationships between process, product, and work areas+ _9 j* ?" G- Z- ]  H
o Assign work areas
7 d5 i- [; ~% b. e/ ^6 jo Create activities under operations
4 b# u: J& o! i* E) bo Add resources to operations
; |' N; f: |9 `$ Ao Verify the manufacturing process* U; v+ W) L, h: ?0 T
o Create structures with Microsoft Excel™* A3 {2 g/ K# d7 o$ p- I/ n
& |, z! ?  \1 n; }& i+ q5 a3 Q( c( I
• Create a factory or plant structure
1 S4 ?' p; N" t+ ePlant Designer allows you to design, modify, import, and export the" r  I( N( g, z, J% ]6 \. b
structure of the factory in which you build the product. You can provide% q7 V# n3 S4 U; A' Y5 D
a view of the plant structure layout and organize the areas where the( I( [" h: l! c
product is manufactured and assembled.2 M  e0 s& b4 d; f+ @: P
o Create and edit the plant structure  K/ c6 \: n, g9 z- h
o Define work areas6 O3 B, a# ]% w# S- _1 s
o Manage plant structures and layouts& L, g: G5 F0 P) M% |
o Store model files in DWG format or as JT files for visualization5 H# @' B3 B- r6 S: s

' [$ w8 T. R* j• Create a preliminary data indicator (baseline): I3 A* y  V8 H# t: K4 g: g) u
You can create a preliminary data indicator (PDI) or baseline of a
" ]# s7 h( ^# \) t5 h: q( j6 Cmanufacturing process that is in development. You can then release
6 R( J; P! F( r! w$ b& |8 L: mthe PDI to other users and external suppliers, who can then complete$ g) M, k. p/ Q' k# B' D0 a
associated work on the basis of the data in the PDI. You would normally" x# ?) Q# s/ z, T! G
release PDIs at defined intervals, so that users know the effectivity of
( r9 p3 E5 R* C! ?1 h* wthe data provided.; Z" Y+ u) l) I7 K2 v/ h. N

& i) d. v+ [$ Z' ]• Create an intermediate data capture
" }0 o. N1 H0 ^3 w, ~5 \2 S) v, qYou can capture the state of any structure or part of a structure for
3 I/ Y- x, I" Asubsequent retrieval and viewing. This capture data does not represent
! I' q- [/ h/ I% G( @, x. ]the final released state of the structure, so it is referred to as an
: P: t0 U8 P1 Q& F- \2 o% c$ M! Wintermediate data capture (IDC). The configuration rules are saved
3 `  N( h* U9 W' `) R9 Pwith the structure allowing its exact state at the time of capture to be
$ ^' ]) V- ~1 S# w9 ^reproduced each time it is retrieved. Creating an IDC does not affect any
6 @9 R$ N: G0 Nsubsequent changes to the structure or its release by a Workflow process.
) |, W" E" c3 R+ R0 l6 u. E9 U0 `' C4 {3 B3 V$ W& r/ B4 ?- \; s3 \
• Create reports
* |+ M$ Y  U; l8 F. T, w$ LYou can create reports in the rich client or the thin client, and attach them
7 {0 ?! v* Q& u: ]2 o( ?to appropriate nodes in your process structures.
) k/ g: G8 F6 G9 D8 `" u
' ]; _7 x$ r! Q0 U% r1 n+ P• Performing process simulations
) `& p; S% u* I8 {% d& wThe Process Simulate application allows you to perform detailed4 f1 D7 v+ w9 R! S; N# K8 n
simulations of process structures that are maintained in Teamcenter.7 K1 p/ }8 v3 U8 |

/ x5 Q8 W% A& S( X- F( R1 ^• Design a fixture for manufacturing+ Y7 d, C1 u5 U6 e; ~- z- w
When you design a fixture to use in a manufacturing operation, you must
& C% o" Z2 B4 r! E3 iknow the state of the product in the manufacturing process in which, L& a6 b, I* _7 Y: K) {! d
the fixture is consumed. You also should know the factory components
  M/ q: U7 V" Yin which the operation is performed, and the relative positions of the
' T' N+ w) ], N& v$ `' H$ Z: Rin-process workpiece and the factory data.0 ?, b& `$ M" Z" V

/ ^: I- W, Y+ u
. I0 _# W$ i1 Z9 p1 p. _* U
上海点团信息科技有限公司,承接UG NX,CATIA,CREO,Solidworks 等CAx软件,Teamcenter,3D Experience等PLM软件,工业4.0数字化软件的实施\二次开发\培训相关业务,详情QQ 939801026 Tel 18301858168 网址 www.diantuankj.com/ doTeam.tech
回复

使用道具 举报

全部回复1

ericp 发表于 2016-4-25 22:46:28

ericp 沙发

2016-4-25 22:46:28

全英文啊,看一看
上海点团信息科技有限公司,承接UG NX,CATIA,CREO,Solidworks 等CAx软件,Teamcenter,3D Experience等PLM软件,工业4.0数字化软件的实施\二次开发\培训相关业务,详情QQ 939801026 Tel 18301858168 网址 www.diantuankj.com/ doTeam.tech
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

返回列表 本版积分规则

• 发布新帖

• 在线客服

• 微信

• 客户端

• 返回顶部

• x
    温馨提示